1. GENERAL TERMS
- 1.1. TERMS AND TIME FRAME
- These rules cover terms of orders made in web page www.trialsmaster.net (further in text INTERNET SHOP) in latvian or english between a person, (further BUYER), who makes an order and “Formica Velox”Ltd. (further SELLER). Present terms are in force since 01.01.2020.
- 1.2. DISTANCE CONTRACT
- Distance contract is agreement between BUYER (Latvian Republic Buyer Rights Protection Law (further PTAL) Article 1(3)) and SELLER (PTAL Article 1(5) or service provider (PTAL Article 1(4) based on offer in Internet, printed catalogue, advert, audio or other means.
- 1.3. DISTANCES CONTRACT ENTRY INTO FORCE
- After the order is made in web page BUYER will receive email that order is received. With the order BUYER offers to buy product and agrees to these terms. BUYER confirms that his age is over 18 and provided information in registration is true and correct, that BUYER is an authorised user of the credit or debit card, or bank account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. Availability and prices of all products will be checked. Prices may flactuate because of financial factors. Distance contract entries into force after the order is fully paid. Order will be processed and BUYER will receive confirmation email that order is finished. Order and order confirmation is deemed to have been received when sides to which it was addressed can access it.
- 1.4. DISTANCE CONTRACT FULFILMENT TIME
- SELLER undertakes to execute distance contract not later than in 30 days after order is received from the BUYER. Sides can agree on other term. If ordered product is not available then SELLER has to inform BUYER. In that case SELLER may offer similar product with similar price.
- Delivery time may vary because of transport delays or Force Majeure – for wich SELLER is not responsible.
- 1.5. RETURN RIGHTS
- Consumer has rights to use Return rights without penalties, interest. Rights of return are set in Latvian Republic Law of consumer rights and Latvian Republic Cabinet of Ministers Regulations nr 255 Regulations of distance contract.
- 1.6. CLAIM ABOUT FAULTY GOODS
- All goods are with warranty of Manufacturer. Warranty is not affecting rights what BUYER is guaranteed by law.
- Not depending on manufacturer warranty BUYER has rights to claim faulty goods within 24 month time from purchase. Time of purchase is moment when BUYER receives goods.
- If BUYER wants to return items then Return claim blank has to be filled in.
- Claiming warranty proof of purchase has to be added.
- 1.7. CLAIM REVIEW PROCEDURE
- Warranty claims has to be sent to e-mail –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order number, Buyer Name, Surname has to be provided. Also claim needs to contain information of the problem.
Decision about the claim will be sent.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNET SHOP
- 2.1. PRICES
- All prices in web shop are in EURO and with 21% Value added tax (VAT). Delivery prices can be seen at checkout.
- 2.2. LANGUAGES
- BUYERS can agree to DISTANCE CONTRACT in latvian or english.
- 2.3. AGREED CONTRACT STORAGE
- SELLER is not storing distance agreements.
- 2.4. CONTACT INFORMATION AND COMPANY DETAILS
Name: “Formica Velox” Ltd. Phone: +371 29 454 272 E-mail: email@example.com Adress: “Zemdegas”-5, Ugāle, Ventspils novads, LV-3615, Latvija Warehouse adress: “Zemdegas”-5, Ugāle, Ventspils novads, LV-3615, Latvija Registration Nr.: 40103199341 VAT payers Nr: LV40103199341 IBAN.: LV17HABA0551022787630 Bank AS Swedbank