– Made in high quality 6061 T6 aluminium alloy, with CNC machined headtube, BB Shell, brake booster and dropouts in 7075 T6 aluminium.
– 120mm long headtube for tapered forks, that means that the top cup is 1 1/8” and the bottom cup is 1/5”, improving stiffness and durability into maximum.
– Revised thickness on the main tubes to increase strength and still keeping a light weight.
– Two custom gusset added in the main tubes with the headtube join to increase strenght and stiffness.
– Designed to fit 116mm hubs.
– Left dropout is 100% full machined with the Disc Mount integrated (PM), to reduce flex while braking, and also looking great.
– Only disc brake mounts, still keeping a little brake booster to follow the style from the first production.
Geometry (measured with 370mm x 40º Fork)
– Wheelbase: 930mm
– Chainstays: 350mm
– BB high: +63mm
– Head angle: 72º
– Hub spacing: 116mm
– BB shell: 68mm
– Headtube: 120mm (Tapered)
– Reach: 570mm