– Trial handlebar made of Carbon fiber with special geometry according to the new riding trends.
– Higher overall height and extremes with less angulation allowing greater mobility in driving.
– It allows to lower the gravity center of the stem maintaining the position of the handlebar (without negative angle).
– Manufactured using variable thicknesses to achieve an excellent combination of stiffness and weight.
– 31.8 mm diameter compatible with most of the stems used in Trial.
– Incorporates central markings to fix the handlebar on the stem in proper position.
– Non slip surface on grips and stem area to avoid handlebar turning.
– Suitable for use in competition and or training.
– Carbon fiber
– Length: 720mm
– Upward: 8º
– Backward: 6º
– Rise: 105mm
– UD Black matt with COMAS graphics in White and Grey