– Suitable for up to 7 sprocket DH cassettes.
– Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings.
– Hub shell machined from a single forged aluminium billet.
– Standard 6 bolt disc fitting.
– 4 Pawl ratchet system with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg).
– Larger spoke flange to enable stiffer wheel builds.
– Unsurpassed reliability.
– Available in 135/142mm & 150/157mm widths (different hub shells).
– Hub shell designed to accept narrow DH cassettes from both Shimano, Sram and Hope, allowing for wider flanges for stiffer wheel builds.
– Colors available: Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Purple and Orange.
– Available in 32 and 36 hole drillings.
– Machined from forged 2014 T6 Aluminium billet.
– Conversions available for QR, 10mm bolt in, 10mm, 12mm and 142x12mm thru axles
– Supplied with freehubs to suit 7 spd Shimano, Sram XD or Hope cassette.
– Weight: 415g (Shimano steel 135 x 12mm)