– Sealed rear hub for 26″ bikes.
– 135 mm spacing.
– Threaded section on both sides of the hub to fit a freewheel or fixed sprocket.
– SKF sealed cartridge bearings.
– 10 mm axle with internal threads to take allen key bolts (the axle may also be used with a traditional quick release skewer for easy removal of the wheel, but bolts and washers supplied as standard).
– Increased axle length to maximise support in the frame when using chain tensioners.
– Steel serrated axle ends for superior wheel security.
– CNC machined aluminium shell.
– 32h drilling.
– Available in anodised Matt Black with stylish laser etched Trialtech logo or Gloss White with printed Trialtech logo.
– Flange Diameters: 45mm
– Centre to Flanges: 35mm