– Frame: Jitsie Varial Hybrid 1045mm Disc.
– Fork: Jitsie Varial 400mm Disc.
– Manufactured from aerospace 6061-T6 aluminium.
– Minimalistic design with focus on performance and durability.
– 120mm high CNC machined head tube designed for semi-integrated headset.
– 68mm wide bottom bracket shell for ISIS bottom bracket.
– CNC machined post mount rear disc brake support suitable for 160/162.5mm rotor includes integrated rear dropout for increased strength.
– CNC machined horizontal dropouts distanced 116mm apart come supplied with steel snail cam bolts.
– Sandblasted and black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics.
– Frame comes supplied with lightweight seat post and saddle – silicon seat plug also included.
– Hub front / rear: D100 28h / D116 32h.
– Rim front / rear: 24″ 32mm 28h / 24″ 48mm 32h.
– Spokes / nipples: inox 1.8mm / aluminium.
– Tyre front / rear: Kenda K-Rad 24″x2.3 / Kenda K-Rad 24″x2.3.
– Tubes: 24″ light 0.9mm.
– Rim stickers: front / rear.
– Headset: semi-integrated 1 1/8″.
– Headset spacer: 10mm + 5mm aluminium.
– Stem: 120mm 35°.
– Handlebar: 31.8mm 730x100mm Hybrid.
– Grips: foam.
– Front brake / disc: Shimano MT400 / 180mm / +20mm adapter.
– Rear brake / disc: Shimano MT400 / 180mm / +20mm adapter.
– Bottom bracket: Isis 123mm.
– Cranks: 170mm.
– Pedals: aluminium flat.
– Freewheel: 108.9 18t.
– Protector: symmetric full bash ring.
– Sprocket: steel 14t.
– Chain: KMC Z610HX.
– Chain tensioner: snail cams.
– Wheelbase: 1045mm
– Chainstay length: 370mm
– Bottom bracket height: 50mm
– Headtube: 120mm
– Headtube angle: 71.5°
(geometry based on Jitsie Varial fork 400mm and +35mm offset)